Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Treasures




These treasures were made by my daughter Samantha, when she was still in high school. First is 'Santa', his beautiful clothes are velvet and he is very special to me. Samantha's attention to detail is amazing and he is certainly 'one of a kind'.

Next, is a white velour cat.....he's wonderful with his long legs, fat belly and distinctive personality. One day I heard this loud thumping, our 'real' cat Ollie, was dragging velour cat down the basement stairs ....thump...thump....thump.......I can only guess that Ollie wasn't too impressed with 'velour cat'.

Last, but not least is "Rag Doll", with her striped legs, amazing face and wonderfull hair. I cannot think of anything better than having a special soft doll made just for you. I'm so lucky, these three treasures will remain very dear to me and one day they will belong to Sadie. Thankyou, Samantha.........your talent and creativity never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow !
I am very impressed by Sam's creativity at such an early age. The only thing I managed at school was a very wonky gingham apron.
xx
P.S. That's one rather gorgeous Grand-daughter you have there !